Cynthia Craine Photography » Family Photographer serving the Linden Michigan and surrounding areas

Masthead header

Project 52: Week 35 Open Theme { Linden Howell Michigan Photographer}

This week’s theme is open to whatever we like! I don’t have any grand theme idea so lets just call this “new environment”. A few days ago I met up with a friend and fellow photographer Christina of Two Angels Photography. I met her on her turf. I had never been to her town but the photo ops were amazing! I need to get back there and shoot again and probably will in the near future.

So here are some shots I caught of my son, Joshua. He is such a good sport with my photography! He is starting the 3rd grade next week and will be 9 years old in November. He loves playing and talking about video games much to my dismay. He’s a math wizard and reading a book is on the bottom of his list of interests (just like his mama!) He’s a fantastic big brother 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time is spent picking on his sisters and instigating fights. Not too shabby!

He’s my handsome little man!

boy train howell michigan photographboy on train tracks linden howell michigan photographerboy in alley howell linden michigan child photographer

To continue our circle, please visit Staci Bailey Sandpoint Baby Photographer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Homegrown Wednesday {Bloom 52} Lincoln, NE Family Photographer | Shay Chic Photography - [...] head over to the Amazing Cynthia Craine Photography to see what she came up [...]

Dana Tate - These are so fantastically precious. He is a handsome guy! What great images of him. Beautiful work!

Suzanne - Oh my gosh, he is totally adorable! I love the one with the lights in the background. That is so neat!

Patricia - What a fun time to shoot with a friend and awesome pictures of your boy!

Gail Pomare - he is totally handsome!!! love the location and your PP! yay you for a meet up – isn’t it just good for the soul?!

Denise Trigo - These are awesome images!!! Love the scenery too!! You got one handsome little man there!!! Great job!

Laura - What a DOLL! He is going to be a heart breaker! Great locations too!

Heather - Those images are gorgeous, and that location . . . AMAZING! You nailed the depth of field. I especially love the last one with the lights in the background. Great work!!

Jennifer O. RomeoandMae - Love those and the location is awesome!

Sari - These images are gorgeous!

Haley - Handsome boy you have! What great locations too – love it!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*